The Admin Zen
- Focus on simplicity, clarity, and frugality.
- Security, maintainability and extensibility is the foundation, not a feature.
- Take benchmarks with a grain of salt.
- Avoid bloat.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- Now is better than never.
- Although never is often better than *right* now.
- Buying cheap might cost you in the long run.
- Don't deploy what you can't maintain.
- Testing happens in staging, not in production.
Back to main..